* What's the difference between iron sulfate pentahydrate and iron sulfate heptahydrate?
- Iron sulfate pentahydrate contains more stable and higher iron than iron sulfate heptahydrate. In this way, when used as ferric salt, iron sulfate pentahydrate dosage is less, reducing sludge and cost. Also iron sulfate pentahydrate has better effect of flocculation and sulfide, phosphate removal. Under same condition, shelf life of iron sulfate pentahydrate is longer.
traditional crafts FeSO4·5H2O, EC-WA07 iron sulphate pentahydrate has
below advantages: 1. stable quality, over 98% content; 2. rarely caking
3. nearly no moisture absorption.
1. Flocculant: EC-WA07 iron sulphate pentahydrate acts on flocculation effect in wastewater treatment by removing plenty of suspended matters, COD and decoloring. Water pH value can be adjusted by adding it which will combine organically with suspended matters and sediment rapidly.
2. Apply as fertilizer in agriculture.
3. Apply as agricultural chemicals.
4. For gardening, EC-WA07 iron sulphate pentahydrate can be used to eliminate moss.
5. Apply as ferrous-fortifiers in feed additives.
6. Apply to produce ferric salts, iron oxide pigments, mordant, preservatives, disinfectant, etc.
7.Food grade EC-WA07 iron sulphate pentahydrate can be used as nutrients supplementation
8. Apply as chromatographic reagent.
Application& Amount, Free Sample: Request for details
Package & Storage:
Packed in food grade low pressure polythene film bag, outer with coated polypropylene woven bag or FIBC, N.W.is 25kg or 1000kg.
Sealed stored in cool,dry and ventilative warehouse under room temperature, keep away from fire, heat source and direct sunlight, seperate from oxidizer and alkalines.
Fast search paper chemicals, water treatment chemicals, textile chemicals as you need.