* What is cationic surface sizing agent?
- Presently there are mainly two kinds of sizing agents for paper sizing process: pulp internal sizing agent
and surface sizing agent. Due to anions of paper fibers,
cationic surface sizing agent is widely applied among most kinds of
paper in market. It is aslo named as styrene acrylate copolymer, styrene acrylate emulsion, SAE.
1. Applying starch as dispersant, EC-PA02 cationic surface sizing agent is synthesized by copolymerization of styrene, butyl acrylate and special monomer.
2. With good film-forming and water resistance properities, it can siginificantly enhance water resistance and moisture resistance of paper surface.
3. EC-PA02 cationic surface sizing agent is especially applicable for high-strength corrugated paper, liner board and white board paper, etc.
4. Effectively improve surface strength and moisture resistant performance of paper sheet.
5. Superior sizing effect at small usage amount, EC-PA02 cationic surface sizing agent can be used to replace internal pulp sizing process.
Application & Amount, Free Sample: Request for details
Package & Storage:
Package: Packed in plastic IBC totes tank by N.W.1000KG/tank or HDPE barrel by N.W.200KG/barrel. Customized package is acceptable.
Storage: Shelf life is 3 months from production date, stored at 4℃-30℃ in cool and dry.
Fast search paper chemicals, water treatment chemicals, textile chemicals as you need.