|Total Iron Content:||≥22 percent|
|Reductive Substance Content（count by Fe2+):||less than 0.01 percent|
|pH Value (1 percent aqueous solution）:||2.0-3.0|
|Insoluble Content:||≤0.02 percent|
|Shelf Life:||12 months stored in cool and dry|
* What is polyferric sulfate formula?
- Polyferric sulfate formula is [Fe2(OH)n(SO4)3-n/2]m. (n<2, m=f(n))
1. EC-WA01 polyferric sulfate coagulant powder is a kind of inorganic high polymer coagulant with superior performance made by spray drying dehydration production carft, belonging to ferric salt flocculant product series. It easily dissolves in water and has the effect of flocculation, turbidity removal, COD removal, phosphorus removal, decolorization and water purification. The application scope include water treatment for tap water, industrial water, various industrial waste water, urban sewage, sludge dewatering, especially water treatmet for paper plant, textile printing and dyeing plant, oil-field.
2. Active ingredient of Fe3+ content in EC-WA01 polyferric sulfate coagulant achieves 22%, good coagulation performance, compact alum floc, fast sedimentation velocity, completely sedimentate in 5-30 minutes. Sedimentation will be faster if there is auxiliary facility.
3. EC-WA01 polyferric sulfate coagulant is characterized by good water solubility, low content of insoluble substance and heavy metals, superior water purification effect, realizing stable water quality after treatment.
4. Stable properities: EC-WA01 polyferric sulfate coagulant can be stored for long time after dissolution without sedimentating, deteriorating, and pipe blockage.
5. With good capability of decolorization, dehydration, deoiling, removing phosphorus, removing heavy metal ions in water and so on, especially powerful capability of removing COD, BOD.
6. Effectively avoid human healthy problems caused by tap water with exceeded aluminium ion content after treatment by aluminium salt purifying agent.
7. Applicable water pH value range is 4.0-11.0, pH value 6.0-9.0 will get better effect. EC-WA01 polyferric sulfate coagulant causes little change of water pH value after purification and reduces hardness of water too.
Application & Amount, Free Sample: Request for details
Package & Storage:
Package: Packed in PP woven bag by N.W.25kg per bag.
Customized package is acceptable.
Storage: Shelf life is 12 months from production date, stored at 4℃-30℃ in cool and dry.
Fast search paper chemicals, water treatment chemicals, textile chemicals as you need.